Olon Ricerca Bioscience LLC
Relocation eligible, competitive salary, great benefits right here in the "medical mecca” of the Midwest with Best in the Nation health systems: Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals. We offer: 2 medical plans, dental, vision, company-paid + supplemental life & income replacement benefits, 401k with company match-JOIN US!!
- Hands-on laboratory chemical development of robust, safe and scalable processes for operation in Kilolab and plant equipment
- Lead one or more synthesis projects and provide support to other projects as required
- Provide strong and consistent support for pilot plant projects
- Assist in analysis of client RFPs and provide technical input to generation of proposals
- As project leader, serve as primary contact with the client, write project updates and chair teleconferences
Education and/or Experience:
- PhD level in Organic Chemistry
- 5+ years of experience in pharmaceutical process development for scale up of intermediates and API into Kilolab and pilot plant facilities
- Experience in a CRO or CMO environment is desirable
Specific Skill and Requirements:
- Routinely assumes the primary investigator /project leader role
- Analyzes synthetic routes and processes provided by clients, obtains accurate process data, solves challenging synthetic chemistry and processing problems as required to meet client goals
- Has a working knowledge of cGMP regulations, process scale-up requirements, and process chemistry techniques
- Has a working knowledge of Kilolab and pilot plant operations
- Maintains strong working relationship with other departments (Analytical, PD&E, Regulatory Affairs, Client Services) and develops an understanding of the work done by these departments
- Supervises and mentors scientific staff
- Proficient in standard analytical techniques (TLC, NMR, HPLC, LC/MS, GC, etc.)
We offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit plan and a great workplace with really smart people, so join us!
Olon Ricerca Bioscience LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Preferred Years Of Experience:5 Year(s)
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :